Galapagos, Day 5 -- Our Last Day
On our last full day in the Galapagos, we stayed on Santa Cruz and visited the highlands. We first went to see the Gemelos twin gorges, two similar looking gorges which formed in the land due to volcanic activity:

Next, we went to an area where giant tortoises are found in the wild. You can never see too many giant Galapagos tortoises!
We left the Galapagos this morning, and I could not have been more sad to leave. This was a truly life-changing 5 days. The animals and people in the Galapagos seemed truly at peace. I feel like I slept better while in the Galapagos than I have in years. I will miss it dearly, and am sure to return.


1 Comments:
wild tortises? don't they need the water or something?
i can't wait to visit the galapagos and have a guide who can speak the language and show me the boobies (blue footed that is)
Post a Comment
<< Home