Change of Plans
Last week, I completed one week of Spanish classes in Quito. I was supposed to spend this next week at the jungle, but as it turns out, a friend of mine from law school, Deepa, and her cousin and friend are in Ecuador! So, I decided to take the week off from classes and travel with them. This week, we will be exploring Quito, Papallacta, Cuenca, and Guayaquil. After this week, I will either take two weeks of classes at the beach, or one week of classes in Cuenca, and one week at the beach, as scheduled.
Another change in my schedule is that I will be returning to New York for a few days at the end of October in between my trips to Ecuador and Mexico. As it turns out, two round trip tickets were much less expensive than a multi-city flight. I am also looking forward to the opportunity to "recharge" with my favorite foods, a pedicure, etc., in New York in between my trips.
On October 29th, I will head to Cuernavaca, Mexico, where I will spend the remainder of my time studying Spanish.
Another change in my schedule is that I will be returning to New York for a few days at the end of October in between my trips to Ecuador and Mexico. As it turns out, two round trip tickets were much less expensive than a multi-city flight. I am also looking forward to the opportunity to "recharge" with my favorite foods, a pedicure, etc., in New York in between my trips.
On October 29th, I will head to Cuernavaca, Mexico, where I will spend the remainder of my time studying Spanish.

1 Comments:
that vacation from school came pretty fast, huh? lucky you.
only a few more weeks and we'll get you some kati rolls. bet you can't wait for that.
Post a Comment
<< Home